Thursday, April 11, 2013

"Hiatus"



It's not something I'm thrilled about doing, but I've decided to put "I Can Almost Picture It" on hiatus for a little while, not only because I could use the time to finish up some projects I'm committed to completing, but because also because at some point I'd like to use my writing time to work on longer, more involved pieces, instead of just hacking out something short to meet an obligation, which is what I feel I've been doing with this blog the past several days. It may seem contradictory, but all the blog entries did take some time to work out--even if they ended up half-assed, heh.

However, I do like that this blog will be here whenever I'm ready to return to it. To anyone who's come by to read these entries, I am grateful--thank you! Is it too optimistic to look at this as the end of Chapter One? Probably, but let's go with it anyway.

For now, here's a list of the entries that, if anyone asked, I'd pick as the ones I had the most fun with:

"Automated Teller Machine" (someone at TumblrFiction actually shared this as one of their favorite pieces of fiction on Tumblr for the day it was posted--weird!)
And the one that started this whole project, "Pedals"

Going through those almost makes me not want to go through with this hiatus. :/

But I'll come back when I can do this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment